MyBFFs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBFFs

RandomStory guild MyBFFs

3 posters

MY GM APP lol.

Joshhh

MY GM APP lol. Empty MY GM APP lol.

Post  Joshhh Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Name: Josh
    IGN: iGoBankai
    Timezone: GMT +10.

-Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)
    well to start, my names josh i seem to have a outgoing, funny, happy personality, im like what you call... random? and im always in the mood for making friends, i like to joke around and people seem to find me pretty funny.. but when it comes down to business the stricter side of me will be evident. I like to play basketball and soccer aswell as playing PS3 and raging at black ops while leon owns me with his sniper ( grr Very Happy ). I dislike many of things, for example: arrogant people that think they are better then everyone else and ignore them, i dislike when its too hot and im like nearly dying of heat exhaustion. Very Happy

-How many hours are you able to play?

**Please note, this is all +10 GMT.
    (Weekdays)
    Monday: 1:00pm - 1:00am
    Tuesday: 2:00pm - 12:00am
    Wednesday: 3:00pm - 12:00am
    Thursday: 3:00pm - 12:00am
    Friday: 1:00pm - 1:00am
    Saturdays/Holidays: 1:00pm - 1:00am

(keep in mind during these times, breaks like dinner, liesure activities, and just going outside for abit will occurr)

-How do you think you can help the RMS community?

Although I do acknowledge that there are enough Gms as it is, I’ve noticed that they all live in similar time zones. So, when the GM feels the need to sleep, the server is left without a GM, and so potential hackers decide to seize the opportunity. As I live in a fairly unique time zone, I’ll be able to prowl around the server...
    being able to catch anyone taking advantage of a GM’s need to sleep.

im also an outgoing person and always helping people when they have any questions about in-game and/or if they need help in learning the basics, im very active i can host events, and help when no other gm is on, there is ussualy a gap of 4-5 hours sometimes when no GM is online, and there has been times when the server has gone down/crashed and people are inneed of GM assistance. When its time to get the job done i do not muck around and will abide by RMS rules and punish players appropriatley, for rules they may break.

-Do you have any previous experience as GM?

No, i have no experience as a GM but hopefully that may change , theres a first time for everything, true? (:

-How well do you recognise a hacker?
    Hackers are simple to recognise, damage hackers would have stable damage, which would not fit their rebornes and/or AP stats, in this case a ban would be appropiate. The way they act towards players can also be a sign. noob gear, 1 rb, maxing cap? = hacks. Seeing noobs flying around in the air when they are not GMs is a clear indication aswell, so inturn yes, i can say that i can spot a hacker fairly easy.

-Please include any other information which you think is necessary:

-List any members/GMs (in RMS) who supports your application:

Timothy
    Timothy

MY GM APP lol. Empty Re: MY GM APP lol.

Post  Timothy Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 am

Noice Joshy, Good luck on getting approved. if you do though, itll be awkward ._. ill be getting killed a lot im feeling haha
    CHEESE
    CHEESE

Post  CHEESE Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Why did you make it here........? bounce
    Joshhh

Post  Joshhh Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 am

leon wanted me to post it here lol Razz
    i changed it around before i put in on RMS forums tho. lols.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:58 pm